Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Getting started!

I'm not one that talks much, but i do enjoy getting to know people and what they have to share.
i must say even though we may never meet , but there is a connection and that's good.
we may not have the same interests, it's like touching hands only this time it's our hearts. Amazing what we share in words is who we are. Or should i say what we are potraying!
i'm really blessed reading some of the blogs, the pictures of some of the places i might never get to see. i feel priveledged!

2 comments:

Blessed said...

Well, Hello!!
Thanks again for stopping by. I am sorry that I haven't emailed. I like to get know my blog friends a bit thru blogging before emailing.
I do appreciate your emails and your nice comments.

It is really neat meeting in blogland. I think tho that some here are hiding behind their blogs, some create their identity, some aren't what they seem and some are so very genuine.

I definitely have been all over blogland and seen so many different bloggers. Some so nice, some a bit dull,some scary, some funny, some too sexual, but whoever they are it's their right to express themselves as they wish and also my right to look or look away and not return.

It is a funny and unusual place this 'blogland'.

Many blessings to you!
Happy Easter!

Paul Joe said...

Thanks once again Blessed!

I'm glad that you enjoy the e-mails

I still have alot to learn. i suppose that like any relationship, it will come with it's ups and downs.and you cant please everyone, all the time!

people blog for various reasons,i think most people do because they are looking for friendship!

i suppose thats only me!

i wish you a Happy Easter to!
You are a Blessing to me!

I